Health authority Mache Seibel, MD is a frequent guest speaker whose keynote speech will make your audience laugh and learn. He brings health information to life for your target audience with health songs, humor and an abundance of health information. He has spoken to the Department of Health and Human Services and the Centers for Disease Control, hosted shows on PBS and NYC TV, been featured in People and Discover Magazines, and appeared on The Today Show, Inside Edition, Fox News, NPR, and many others.
“He takes complicated topics and makes them easy to understand.”
Click here and Invite Dr. Seibel to make a HouseCall® and be a guest speaker or give a keynote speech at your next event or meeting. Your audience will laugh and learn!
Participants will learn to:
- Incorporate great health info and common sense into their daily lives
- Identify potential causes of illness and make health and wellness adjustments
- Appreciate how physical health affects fiscal health
- Get out of their chairs and take action to stay healthy
Keynote Speech and Workshops
- 7 Tips Every Red Hot Mama Should Know. Every day 6,000 women enter menopause, and the typical woman will spend one third of her life in this important transition and beyond. Learn 7 essential tips and the health info needed by every woman in menopause to ensure a healthy and fulfilling life.
- What Every Menopausal Woman Should Know About Stress. It’s stressful out there. According to HIPPA, 85% of all doctor’s office visits stem from stress. Learn 10 steps that you can start using today to lower your stress.
- Being in Menopause Doesn’t Mean You Have to Be Fat. Get the Phat Fat Rap on the obesity epidemic, its relationship to diabetes and sleep, and the scientific basis to control weight without feeling hungry. Learn how food insecurity is contributing to the obesity epidemic.
- Save Your Life: What To Do In A Medical Emergency. Do you know how to recognize a medical emergency, when to call 9-1-1, or what to do after you call? Teach your audience the answer to these questions and much more. It could save your life. Save Your Life book can be ordered for your audience.
- Health Songs and Health Education. Ever get a song stuck in your head? Learn from this music composer the scientific basis for how and why music should be your innovative technique to distribute key health messages to both broad and targeted audiences.
“Your presentation at the Georgia OB/GYN Society was just wonderful! They saved the best for last! Thank you for all the inspiration. I am looking forward to making use of your ideas and enthusiasm.”